Connecticut State Treasury Unclaimed Property Owners
FIND WHAT'S YOURS
TO "Find What's Yours!"
- Click on any letter of the alphabet below to view names that may be owed unclaimed property.
- Click on the check box next to the property number displayed; click the “Claim Properties” button. (You may select more than one property listed with your name)
- To access claim form, fill in claimant’s current information and click the “Submit Claim” button. This will prepare a pre-filled claim form containing the information entered. Once you click on the “Submit Claim” button the property will be removed from the website.
- Print out and complete the Claim Form, and review the “Required Documentation” section of the form.
• Completed Claim Form with
claimant’s signature and notarization; and
• Required Documents listed
on the instruction sheet to:
State of Connecticut, Office of the State Treasurer, P.O. Box 5065, Hartford, CT 06102
To file a claim against property on this list, click the checkbox next to the properties,
then click "Claim Properties "